Interior Painters Durham NC
Professional Interior Painting
When you select us, your interior paint job will go as smoothly and minimally disruptive as you’ve ever experienced. Our painting professionals are tidy, courteous, and efficient. They work diligently to finish your project in no time at all while offering a professional quality finished product that you can be proud of for years to come!
Our company doesn’t sacrifice a thing when it comes to quality and craftsmanship! – All while saving you money and peace of mind.
Fall in Love with Your Walls
Whether you need a room or two painted or your entire house, make sure the job gets done right by choosing an expert contractor like ours. Attention to detail is what makes us different from other local companies, because we understand the importance of your home, so we’ll treat it as if it’s our home.
When you hire our services, you won’t have to concern yourself with the hassle of gathering and purchasing tools and supplies, renting equipment, buying paint, or wasting endless hours or days of your time preparing, painting, and cleaning. We’ll handle it all for you, and we’ll ensure a professional quality paint job that you can be proud of.
Increase the Value of Your Home
Increasing the resale value of your property does not necessarily mean you have to spend money for an expensive home remodel. Interior painting creates immaculate spaces that really pave their own way in making your property sell quicker and having potential homebuyers fall in love with your property, placing you in a better position for selling at the right price.
Compared to most other interior renovation projects, painting has the special advantage of being minimally disruptive and quickly completed. We will finish your project rapidly and to perfection. Hit the icon below to receive your quote now and improve the value of your property!
We’re All About The Prep Work
A properly prepared surface is crucial to the future durability and quality of the painting. Our painter’s passion for complete preparation work is a huge part of what sets us apart as leading experts. To ensure your paint project is a success, the preparation stage entails:
(1) Moving large furniture away from the walls and into the center of the rooms.
(2) Moving wall hangings, window treatments, mirrors, area rugs, cover plates, and appliances.
(3) Applying drop cloths, plastic, and tarps to safeguard your floors, windows, trim, carpet, fixtures, and furniture.
(4) Filing imperfections, cracks, and nail holes in the substrate or drywall.
(5) Replacing or repairing drywall as necessary to remove dents, dings, and nail pops.
(6) Re-texturing or sanding patched areas to create a smooth blend with the rest of your wall.
Finished The Right Way
Our interior painting service surely does not end when we are done with the painting. Our professionals will never leave a mess. Our cleaning stage entails:
(1) Removal of any debris from the project site.
(2) Dusting, sweeping, and vacuuming the project site.
(3) Re-installing wall plates and curtains.
(4) Relocating furniture and other items back to where they were before.